I’ve told you guys before that I’m a creature of habit. I find one thing that I obsess over, and then continue to make and eat it for DAYS! This Roasted Broccolini with Garlic, Lemon and Parmesan is one of those obsessions.
Here’s the deal – imagine eating veggies, in this case Roasted Broccolini, that taste like candy!!! You’d basically be game for them at all times right? RIGHT! Especially now that winter is basically in full swing and we’re cranking up our ovens. Never mind the fact that I have to crank up my AC in order to turn on my oven here in LA – I’ve just come to terms that that’s what “winter” looks like in LA this year.
But never mind that fact – this Roasted Broccolini is going to be your new favorite side dish! It’ll for sure be making an appearance on this years holiday table and basically every other weeknight when these is broccolini in my fridge. I can’t be stopped! (also FYI – this is also delish if you have leftovers and throw it on top of some pasta, in a quinoa bowl, or just re-heat it in the oven for a few minutes and add it to some chicken bolognese!
It’s also a part of my Roasted Chicken Dinner Party Menu – which you should totally make this season. It’s incredible!
Roasted Broccolini with Garlic, Lemon and Parmesan
- 3-4 heads broccolini split into florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cap freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the broccolini evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Using tongs, gently toss the florets in the oil to combine and season with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 25-35 minutes until the broccolini is just golden and slightly crispy.
- While the broccolini is roasting, combine the remaining olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon zest and juice and parmesan. Whisk to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven and drizzle the dressing on top. Toss to combine and serve as needed.