Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Garlic Butter
Perhaps one of the simplest ways to prepare Brussels Sprouts and without a doubt the most delicious! You'll want these Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Garlic Butter on your table for every meal!
Servings: 6 People
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
Add the trimmed Brussels Sprouts and sauté for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown and fork tender, giving them a stir halfway through to ensure they cook evenly.
Once golden brown on some sides, add the butter, red pepper flakes and garlic and sauté for 1 minute more until fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve as needed.